Final play test and filming
Notes from filming/playing
- hard to pick up cards from mat as it is too grippy,
- need a place (box/space) on the mat for hero items and the counters,
- counters still need to be replaced (health counter as a spinning mechanism),
- deciding on whether to keep stamina on characters after attacks (makes game-play smoother),
- New mechanic: upon successfully clearing your opponents field (no playable characters placed on their bench) damage from the enemy doubles until a new card is placed by your opponent,
Marketing and Planning
On Entrepreneur.com, a list of key questions were highlighted, these questions help to frame and guide the preparation process for starting a kick-starter.
“1. How should I explain my idea on my Kickstarter project page?
2. How should I determine my funding goal? account for those, too.
3. What kinds of rewards should I offer backers?
4. How can I increase the likelihood that Kickstarter will accept my project?
5. Should I create a video for my Kickstarter campaign?
Projects that include a video are 50 percent more successful than those that don’t, according to Kickstarter
6. How should I publicize my Kickstarter campaign?
7. Can I choose how long my Kickstarter project will last?
8. Which project category should I enter?
9. How often should I update my backers?
10. How do I build and submit my Kickstarter project? “
Shandrow, K (6th May 2013). “10 Questions to Ask When Creating Your First Kickstarter Project”. Entrepreneur.com [online]. [Accessed: 20th May 2019].